Powered by Blogger.

July Lifestyle Favorites!


I know I posted about my lifestyle favorites less than two weeks ago, but I have more things that need a mention.

Erin Condren Life Planner
I've always loved planners. There something special about writing down things that you need to accomplish and then ticking them off once they're done. What I love about the Erin Condren planners is that the covers are customizable, which allows you to have a personalized planner. I chose the vertical layout because I like the idea of organizing my day in a sort of list form. I've had it for a little over a week now and I'm already having a great time decorating the pages. I've found that decorating and planning my days out has become therapeutic for me, and I enjoy doing it at night. I'm so excited to use it for school. If you would like one click here for $10 off your first purchase. They ship internationally. Their shipping to Canada is almost $20 so the $10 off really helps.

Books
A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade
I love Becky Wade's books. From the moment I finished her first book My Stubborn Heart (which I think everyone needs to read) I knew that she was an author that would produce great things. I've read all of her books so far and I've loved every single one. You can tell that she writes from the heart. Every character was carefully crafted and you instantly love them. This book is the third book in her Porter Family series and it doesn't disappoint. A Love Like Ours is the story of Jake and Lyndie. They were childhood best friends. Jake always protected Lyndie and went along with all her wild ideas. They got separated because Lyndie moved away. Years later they meet again and everything is different. Throughout the entire story you find yourself rooting for them. This book made me laugh, cry, angry, and joyful. If you like a good love story and this book is one to read.

Music
Every Giant Will Fall - Rend Collective
Rend Collective is one of my favorite bands. Their music speaks to your soul. Their latest single Every Giant Will Fall is simply amazing. Though there's pain within the plan / There is victory in the end / Your love in my battle cry. I can't even describe how wonderful it is. Just go listen to it.

TV
I'm still loving Teen Wolf. Liam and Hayden is my new OTP. They're just adorable!

Food
Strawberry Chia Seed Jam This jam is really good, you only need three ingredients and doesn't take long to make. If you love strawberries, chia seeds and honey or maple syrup you'll definitely want to try this.

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments