Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie Topless & Barefoot


I've been MIA for the past month. That is because I was on an internship. It was a great experience and I'm glad I had this opportunity. I didn't have time to plan blog posts. Now that I have time to blog again I thought it would be a good idea to jump in with a NOTD because my love of nail polish is what prompted me to start my blog. 

Essie's Topless & Barefoot is describe's as 'a barely there soft beige pink.' It appears more nude in person. The flash of my camera picked up the pink undertones. This is one of the nudest nail polish shades that I own. I wore it during the first week of my internship and it went unnoticed. It made my nails look polished and put together, which is the look I was going for. This is the most appropriate work shade or for a professional setting. 

The formula is pretty good. You can get away with two coats. I added a third coat just to make sure it was completely opaque. If you're looking for a great nude or love nude polishes in general this is a perfect addition to any nail polish collection. This shade used to be limited edition but it was recently added to the permanent range. 

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments