Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie Mademoiselle


Last week I saw pictures of on Instagram the nail polish that was used on the runway for NYFW and I saw that Essie Mademoiselle was used in the Dion Lee fashion show (here). Since I had this shade in my collection I decided to try it and I really loved it. Essie describes this shade as "the most classic grown-up pink." I never thought that I would like wearing sheer nail polish but this one is just my nails but better. It just enhances your nails and makes it look like you're wearing a french manicure. I did two coats just to make sure my nails were fully covered but I think one coat was used in the photo from the fashion show. I would say that this polish lasted 3 days on my nails because on the fourth day I found that the colour was fading. This is a great polish if you're looking for a sheer pink. This is a shade of nail polish that would look great for any occasion whether it's formal, professional or casual because it's a noticeable colour. It's just makes your nails look flawless. I will definitely keep wearing it. 

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments