Powered by Blogger.

Happy New Year!

photo found on tumblr

Whatever happened over this past year, be thankful for where it brought you. Where you are is where you’re meant to be. May this year be full of joy, love and laughter. May you get all that you wish for. To me a new year means a new beginning, a chance to stop worrying, letting go of the past and keep moving forward. Don't let the past keep you from moving on and making the most of the new year.
No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead. Philippians 3:13 
Let go of the past and enjoy where you are now. Don't worry about that the future holds.

This year I vow to let go and let God. I put the entire year in His hands and I know that everything will work out perfectly because He is in control.

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥



No comments