Powered by Blogger.

Top 7 Worship Songs

I saw a few people on tumblr post lists of their favorite worship songs and it inspired me to do the same. Music has always been a huge part of my life. I've been singing in church for as long as I can remember. Whenever I'm having a bad day worship songs and inspirational songs get me through the day. This is in no particular order. I could add a ton more because there is a lot of great music by Christian artists that deserves to be praised but these are some of  the songs that have inspired me. These songs are not only to listen to they're to sing as loud as you can and to believe in the lyrics with all your heart. When you hear them with an open heart they really will speak to you.

The first time I heard this song and sang it in church I cried. Kari Jobe is an amazing woman of God that has shared her gift of music to minister to people. This song is about us allowing the Holy Spirit to work in our lives and lead our path. You just want to shout out the lyrics of the bridge. Like a rushing wind send your Spirit here. Breath of heaven breathe on us... Lift up your hands and shout. The Lord is with us now. Lift up your voice and sing. He is holy. 

This is the kind of song that makes you want to shout the lyrics as loud as you can and cry at the same time. It just touches your soul and fills your heart with joy. I never get tired of this song. Give me vision to see things like you do... Give me wisdom, You know just what to do... Hallelujah our God reigns

This song just speaks to my soul. It reminds me that God is always with me. He will never leave me. He will never give me anything that I can't handle. The melody is also calming and after I listen to this song I instantly feel better. Through it all, through it all my eyes are on you and it is well with me. 

4. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United (the acoustic version is amazing as well)
This is one of those songs that you need to listen to with your eyes closed because that's when it becomes life changing. You just focus on the words and it feels powerful. It's comforting and inspiring and just makes your day brighter. This song gives me peace.
You've never failed and you won't start now.

This song is about surrendering it all to God, giving him every part of your life and knowing that everything will be okay because your life in His hands. This is the song that you want to make your prayer. Like a rushing wind Jesus breathe within. Lord have Your way, Lord have your way in me. Like a mighty storm stir within my soul. Lord have Your way, Lord have your way in me. 

This song is the best song to listen to when you're having a bad day and things aren't going your way because it's a reminder that we need God every second of every single day. You can try getting through life on your own but without God in your life, without knowing Jesus as your Savior you won't be as happy as you could be. When you know Jesus you'll be thankful in any situation because you have that hope keeps you going.
Without You I fall apart. You're the one that guides my heart. 

Right now I'm having a moment with any song by Rend Collective. This album The Art of Celebration is a gem. You need to listen to all of it. This song in particular spoke to me because it reminds me that God is not finished with me. It's a comfort to know that He's constantly at work in my life and that He's not leaving. This song also reminds me of "Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10 NIV Create in me a miracle. Something real and something beautiful. You're not finished with me yet. 

I hope these songs inspire you. Have a blessed day.

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments