Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: OPI Cajun Shrimp


I love red nail polish. When Spring or Summer comes along I want something brighter and more cheerful than a deep red polish. OPI Cajun Shrimp is described as 'a spicy shade of coral'. It's a red with an orange/pink/coral tint making it perfect for the Spring and Summer months. It reminds me a little of Essie Ole Caliente from the brand's Spring 2012 Navigate Her collection. OPI has a more pink tone while Essie Ole Caliente has more of an orange red tone.
The formula of this polish is amazing! The color was creamy and opaque. I only needed 2 coats for maximum opacity.
OPI polishes typically last 3-4 days on my nails with minimal chipping.
I would recommend this polish to anyone who loves a red/coral polish. I will be wearing this all of Spring and Summer. I predict that I'll be wearing in on my toes a lot this Summer.

I paid $9.95 + tax for this polish from ObsessedCanada.com. They offer free shipping in Canada on all orders.

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments