Powered by Blogger.

The Beauty Scenario TAG!


This tag was created by Lily Pebbles on youtube. Since I watched her video of the tag I've been wanting to do this. They're just fun questions that you normally don't even think about.

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
High end: NARS Tinted Moisturizer
Drugstore: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I wouldn't say anything because I wouldn't want to offend her.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
MAC Syrup or Dior Addict Lip Glow

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
For starters I would have worn waterproof mascara because my mascara ALWAYS smudged and second of all I wouldn't wear so much black eyeliner. I would have set my foundation in my t-zone with powder. For hair, I would have tied it in a bun more often and stopped worrying about the need for it to be straight.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I don't think that would ever happen to me because I've been going to the same hairdresser for years so she knows what I like. In the case that it would ever happen I would probably go with A. I wouldn't want to cause a scene or compromise the hairdresser's job just because I don't like a haircut. I would absolutely hate having a pixi cut because short hair doesn't suit me at all. My hair would eventually grow back, plus I could get hair extentions.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
The LORAC pro palette because I can create many different looks from matte to shimmer and day to night.

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
My eyeshadow palettes and my NARS blushes.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
I would choose A. As much as I love makeup I wouldn't want to get into a fight with a friend over a product that I could just repurchase. I would probably be upset if it's something expensive or hard to find but makeup doesn't last forever. I would expect that someone would return a product to me in the same condition that it was when I lent it to them but it's not the end of the world if I have to get a new one.

If you're reading this I tag you to do this tag.

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments