Powered by Blogger.

Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm Review


The Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm has become my favorite lip balm ever. I first hear about it from essiebutton who raved about it and then Amelia Liana raved about it. I trust their recommendations for products because they always work for me. 
This lip balm claims to be ultra-nourishing for dry or chapped lips. It contains honey, plant oils, shea butter and grapefruit essence. The packaging also says that it contains precious oils. Looking at the ingredients makes me think that these precious oils are olus oil (vegetable oil) sweet almond oil, grapefruit peel oil, soybean oil, rosa moschata oil (rosehip oil) and lemon peel oil. The first ingredient is beeswax which makes me think that it's the primary ingredient in this lip balm. It's made with 79.5% natural ingredients, it's paraben free and non-comedogenic. The packaging also says that it has been tested for efficiency in extreme Canadian cold. 


This lip balm has a gritty texture when you first apply it but it blends well on the lips and dries to a matte finish. The fact that it comes in a glass jar makes it look luxurious and it feels so nice on the lips. I get really dry lips and this is the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever tried. I drank water while wearing this lip balm and it was still moisturizing afterwards. The matte finish makes it good for applying a lipstick on top of it. It's so moisturizing and makes your lips look so nice that you could wear it on its own. It lats about 5 hours before you need to reapply. I've been wearing it at night and when I wake up in the morning my lips feel nice. I would recommend this to anyone, especially someone who has really dry lips. At $16.99 CAD it's pricier than your regular drugstore lip balm but it works. I've only had it for a few weeks and I've used it every single day. Since I choose it over all my other lip balms I'd say it has reached HG status. 

Sincerely JoJo.♥


No comments