Powered by Blogger.

La Roche Posay Effaclar K Review

In the past few months I've been breaking out more than usual and my regular products just didn't cut it. I was torn between trying La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo and Effaclar K. I chose Effaclar K because the description seemed to suit my needs better. 


La Roche Posay Effaclar K daily renewal fluid for oily skin Anti-Relapse  is formulated for combination to oily skin, irregular skin texture and blocked pores. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. Since I have acne prone skin and large pores I thought this product would be ok for me. The fact that this product contains salicylic acid and that it's paraben free also convinced me to try it. Because I have dry skin I apply a light moisturizer (Bioderma Atoderm PP) before applying this product or it will dry out my skin. I use it at night as part of my nighttime skincare routine.

Effaclar K claims to make the texture of your skin smooth, tighten and unclog pores, diminish imperfections, clear your skin and make your complexion more radiant.



This products has helped clear my breakouts, my pores appear smaller, my face feels slightly smoother, my complexion seems less red. I've also heard that it helps get rid of acne scars. So far I think that it has diminished some of my acne scars.

The one thing I don't like about this is the scent. I have a plastic chemical scent and that's just not good. Keep that in mind if you're sensitive to scents. The first time I used it I was convinced that I didn't like it because of the scent but then I saw that it helped with my breakouts so I kept using it. I will overlook the scent because this has been working for me.

Sincerely, JoJo xoxo

No comments